Les Absolus d’Orient by Guerlain Launches in SA
Have you heard about the new fragrance kid on the block? The latest fragrance range that recently launched in South Africa.
Guerlain presents a true invitation to escape, the “Les Absolus d’Orient” collection developed as a result of a quest for the noblest raw materials from the Orient.
It is a collection for men and women looking for fragrances with a lasting trail, with dry and woody accents rather than gourmand notes.
There are 5 key materials, the five treasures of perfumery that feature at the heart of the Absolus d’Orient collections, which result in five different fragrances:
- Atlas cedar, vibrant and aromatic (Bois Mystérieux)
- Oud wood, which has a wild and leathery appeal (Oud Essentiel)
- Frankincense, a divine and enigmatic resin with woody accents (Encens Mythique)
- Sandalwood, a sacred soft and creamy wood (Santal Royal)
- Assertive and powdery musk (Musc Noble)
The Les Absolus d’Orient range is available in selected Edgars stores.